Wild Garlic Pesto
£5.16 - makes 1 large jar
- 100g wild garlic
- 50g Parmesan grated
- 50g hazelnuts, skinned & toasted
- Olive oil
- Lemon juice, to taste
- Salt & pepper
- Thoroughly wash your wild garlic and place in a food processor, blitz until fairly well broken up.
- Next add your Parmesan and process further, this will help to break down the garlic leaves.
- Finally add your hazelnuts. When the nuts are added you will want to have your olive oil to hand; turn the machine back on, and add olive oil to your desired consistency.
- Add salt, pepper and lemon juice to taste.
- You can always make this more traditionally and slowly in a pestle and mortar too.