Moro Parsnip, yogurt and date salad
- 300g parsnips
- 5 dates, stoned and roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh mint, roughly chopped
- 75g Greek yogurt with a squeeze of lemon, or any slightly sour yogurt
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp runny honey
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and black pepper
- Peel the parsnips, cut in quarters length ways, and get rid of any woody centre. Grate coarsely and place in a bowl.
- Add the chopped dates and mint, followed by all the remaining ingredients. Season with salt and pepper, toss well and taste. Serve immediately.