Terms & Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
- When you place your order you commit for 1 month.
- If you would like to cancel your account, you can do at any time but we ask you to stay till the end of that month.
- When you cancel and require a refund, please supply your bank account number and sort code so we can pay directly into your account.
- Your first payment must be credited to our bank account by the Friday before you collect your first bag.
- If you want to suspend a delivery, pleas let us know in advance, by 23:00 on Sunday at the latest so that we don't order produce for you. We will credit your account for the amount owed.
- If you miss this cut off point or can’t make it to the drop point, we won't be able to refund you. In this incidence, you could try to get a friend or neighbour to collect or let us know and we can donate it to one of the Food Bank's we work with.
- Please wash your veg well before using.
- In the event that we are unable to supply the bag for whatever reason, we will inform you by email as soon as we can.
- If your bag is not at the designated pickup point, or the wrong size is there for you, let us know by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us on 02086989848 as soon as possible. We will make up the difference or refund you.
- If you are not happy with the service, please let us know.
- We may change the contents of the bag based on availability at short notice.
- Bags are priced with the assumption that you will take 4 weeks of holiday every year, so you don't need to stop and start your payments every time you go away, you just need to let us know by Sunday evening of the week before you go. If you go away for more than 4 weeks in a year we will refund you for additional weeks that you notify us. Refunds are paid on the anniversary of joining.